Did you know that 90% of your mind is your subconscious?
Your fears, phobias, relationship patterns, emotions, beliefs, behaviors, motivation, habits, and more, all lie within your subconscious mind. That’s why you may desire certain behaviors that don’t seem to happen because your subconscious may not align with your conscious desire.
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy enable you to release negative programming in your subconscious and shift your mindset, allowing you to live the life you wish to create.
FOUR COMMON REASONS WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE HYPNOSIS
- They feel something they don’t want to feel.
- They don’t feel something they want to feel.
- They do something they don’t want to do.
- They don’t do something they want to do.
Please contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.
818-851-0116 | Send Email
I look forward to helping you make the first step toward your well being.
FACTS ABOUT HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY
- The American Psychological Association and the American Medical Association have recognized hypnosis as a valid procedure since 1958.
- Hypnosis is a heightened state of concentration in which you are able to focus your mind to achieve your goals.
- While in hypnosis, you are in complete control at all times. As a matter of fact, you can talk and move in hypnosis.
- It is not possible to get stuck in hypnosis.
- Clinical hypnosis is not the same as stage hypnosis. Stage hypnosis is for entertainment purposes. Clinical hypnosis helps you to create positive change.
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.